[100% FREE] How to Create FREE Edu Email Accounts in 2021
Wants to know how to create free Edu email accounts? When you become a student of a selective university or college, you will have a .edu email account with your name, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
But if you are not a student and felt like I need a .edu email address, this article is for you. And yes, this method is 100% free and working (Last tested in March 2021)
Why Create Edu Email Account?
Education extension emails are one of the top email extensions to which many Company provides offer and complimentary services. These emails are given only by college and university or educational institutions to their students. Let’s discuss some offers and services delivered to .edu emails.
Top 5 Offers to Edu Emails
Autodesk gives a high number of free software licenses for students, which is highly beneficial. You need to register on their website using your .edu email account, and then you will be able to download the free software and licenses.
If you have an edu email, then go to Autodesk’s official site and click on “sign-in” from the top right-hand corner of the website then. After that, a drop-down menu will open, and then you will have to choose Education Community. On the next page, click on create an account and then select your Country, Education Role (student), and date of birth.
You will have to input your credentials and your .edu email account, which will then guide you to a sign-up page where you will have to input your College/University name here. If it is not mentioned, then you can add it. Hence, your registration is complete, and you will take a confirmation email from Autodesk, which will then let you download the free software.
Google G Suite for education
Google has a unique privilege for students, and you can sign up for a G Suite Education Account which gives you 5 TB of storage.
This is one of the best benefits of the Edu email account that helps you store your images, videos, ebooks, and much more without the worry of getting out of space. You can utilize this as long as your university actively provides your .edu email account without worrying about limited cloud storage.
Microsoft Office and Azure
Microsoft offers a wide variety of software for free and massive discounts with Edu email addresses on many products for Students and Teachers. You can quickly get Office 365 for Students for free.
You can sign-up for a Microsoft azure student and get an azure student account with $100 free credit. You can create RDP for free using this method and enjoy cloud service.
For Edu’s email, there is another exciting offer. Amazon provides six months of prime trial account to students who can get many benefits out of it, like getting two days confirmed delivery on products without shipping charges. Special college deals are provided along with no extra delivery costs (this applies together with the previous free shipping offer).
Save up to 90% on textbooks and also get six months of free Amazon Prime Video trial. Visit this link and register a new account with your .edu email address and verify it. Make sure you have a credit card to complete the method, you can even use a virtual credit card to get this offer, and you won’t be charged anything for this.
Github Student Developer Pack
You can request a Github Student Developer Pack, which will give you a variety of discounts and free stuff. This is the most significant benefit of the Edu email account, and you can get $1000 and more worth of free stuff using this pack. Signing up for a Student Developer Pack on Github using your .edu email account is very easy; you have to visit this link and click on the “Get your pack” button in the middle. You can request a discount and fill up the sign-up form on the next page and wait for five days for them to reply.
Once you are provided with the Student Developer Pack on Github, we can say that these things will be the best benefits of the Edu email account. You receive up to $110 in bonus AWS credits for a total of $75-$150, Bitnami Business 3 plan (usually $49/month) free for one year, DataDog Pro Account, including ten servers. Free for two years, DigitalOcean $50 in platform credit for new users, Github unlimited private repositories (normally $7/month) while you are:
- A student.
- A namecheap one-year SSL certificate (normally $9/year).
- One-year domain name registration on the .me TLD (usually $18.99/year).
Let’s start our method to get Edu email for free without delay.
The Method to Create FREE Edu Email Address
We will divide the complete process to create an edu email into two parts and discuss the complete method to make a .edu email for free.
How to Create FREE Edu email in 2021? Part 1
- You have to sign-up to opencc at first by following this given link. Hit on Create an Account and then click on Begin creating My Account.
- If you are a USA citizen, then fill in your info, but if not, then don’t worry. Follow this link and generate fake information about California and use that information to register. Remember, age should be under 20-23 only. If the name you have developed has aged more than that, then decrease age while signing up.
- Enter the data you made into the Account Creation on the application. Enter name, birthdate, and social security number. Choose I don’t have a middle name. Also, choose No for the Previous name and No for Preferred Name. Also, choose None for Suffix. Then click “Continue.”
- Enter your email. Then enter the US phone number if you don’t have a US phone number. Leave the second phone number empty. Insert the street address from the address you have generated. Then click continue. If it says, we can’t find your address after you click continue, click ok and check I verify my address and hit continue.
- Enter a username, password, and pin.
- Choose random security question answers and Solve the captcha. Then click “Create My Account.”
Creating Edu Email for Free – Part 2nd
Suppose you are a US citizen fillup the required fields with your info. If not, then follow the steps given below.
- Hit continue now sign in with your username and password if you are signed out. Hit orange coast college from the list, then click start my application.
- The term should be near the date you are applying, like I was using in March 2021. Select an undecided goal and random primary subject and click continue.
- Hit on My mailing address is the same as the Permanent Address in my OpenCCC Account over and continue.
- Select first time after leaving high school. Select received high school diploma from US school and date just one year before applying for this application. Select yes and no, respectively.
- Select I attended high school and then stated California. Select school “Apple valley high” or scarmento high. Select your data if you are from the US.
- Select G.P.A above 3-4. Select 12 grade AP English composition and literature, grade as ‘A,’ and choose algebra1 and grade’A’. Then continue.
- US citizen and military status none.
- California residency yes other no and no.
- Select yes in every field—athletic interest as no. Select a random program and continue.
- Select your gender and sexual orientation straight. Guardian education level as a high school graduate and proceed.
- Hit Latino or Hispanic as ‘no and race white, European.
- Select city Austin and state California.
- No, No, 12, game respectively.
- Review every field, and I consent and submit your application. Then click continue.
- Now, wait a few days, and after that, you will accept an email with Edu email login data.
Congrats, now you can create a .edu email for free. If you want such rare awesome tricks, share us and stay updated to our website by Allowing notification on the browser.
How to get free edu mail in 2021 year?
In the 2021 year, apply the my.vccs.edu portal for free edu emails.
Can I get Edu mail from Reddit?
No, You have to use it from the university/College campus website only.
What are the free Edu email benefits?
Just check out the above Edu benefits listed.
What free things can I get with a .edu email address?
List of Free things that comes with Student Email Account
- GitHub Student Developer Pack.
- Free Microsoft Office 365.
- Notion (Note Taking App) Premium version.
- Free .me Domain from Namecheap.
- eSurveyCreator Survey Tool.
- Free AutoCAD and Maya.
- Free LucidChart account.
- Free JetBrains software.